You have a real winner’s mentality. You must have experience in building your network on the Board of Directors level and have long-term relationships with, for example, Chief Compliance Officers, Chiefs Internal Audit and Chief Legal Officers. Strong affinity with or knowledge of governance, risk management and compliance is indispensable.
You are motivated to achieve the best results for the customer and People Intouch both in the short and long term, you are a consultative seller in heart and soul. You also like working internationally and know how to plan your travels effectively and efficiently.
People Intouch is an informal and professional organisation with many young and ambitious professionals, full of energy and drive. People Intouch’s core values are embedded in the organisation and offer a strong corporate culture to each employee (‘Pitters’):
- Be a Partner
- Strive for Excellence
- Have Fun
- Be Fair
Education and work experience:
- Academic work level;
- Strong affinity with or knowledge of governance, risk management and compliance;
- More than 5 years of successful commercial experience in IT or business services;
- Fluent in English (oral & written) and in at least two other languages (Spanish, German or French). Dutch is preferred;
- Experience with independently managing and completing international tender requests;
- Familiar with complex sales processes.
- Great negotiation skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written);
- Motivational skills;
- Organisational sensitivity;